Skip to content

ActiveObjects 0.6.1 Bug Fix Release


Well, I did it again.  I pushed out 0.6 with a critical (and fairly obvious) bug.  Basically, it involved the way I was handling column names and MySQL in result sets.  Thus, 0.6 probably won’t work with the 5.1 version of the MySQL JDBC connector.  :-S  My bad.

Anyway I’ve fixed the bug (thanks to Zach Cox) and included the fix in a minor release on the site.  So if you’re interested in trying ActiveObjects, you really should use the (now available) 0.6.1 release rather than 0.6.  Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Comments are automatically formatted. Markup are either stripped or will cause large blocks of text to be eaten, depending on the phase of the moon. Code snippets should be wrapped in <pre>...</pre> tags. Indentation within pre tags will be preserved, and most instances of "<" and ">" will work without a problem.

Please note that first-time commenters are moderated, so don't panic if your comment doesn't appear immediately.